Acute Market Reports has announced the addition of The Payer Landscape in the United States
Managed care began to be developed as early as 1917, with both private and government payers established by the mid-1960s.
Managed care began to be developed as early as 1917, with both private and government payers established by the mid-1960s. Medicare and Medicaid are the major government payers, with the health care reform legislation of 2010 providing changes for both. That said, private payers, such as regionals, nationals and blues plans, may take the brunt of the reform policies put in place.
The health care reform legislation in 2010 was the product of extended debate and compromise. The legislation will mean huge changes for the insurance industry if it is enacted. However, the more controversial aspects of the legislation, particularly the Mandate for health insurance, have resulted in numerous challenges.
Browse Here For Full Report : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/the-payer-landscape-in-the-united-states-market
The report, The Payer Landscape in the United States - The Pharmaceutical Industry Faces a Rapidly Changing Marketplace, was written to support pharmaceutical companies with their strategic plans to grow their businesses and prepare for future challenges theyll soon face within the changing health care playing field.
- Development of payers in the US including history of payers, types of payers
- Details on government payers - Medicare and Medicaid and top private payers
- Health Care Reform and payers 2010 legislation
- Payer Response to health care reform changing the business model
- Payers and generics growth of the generics market
- The Outlook for payers and pharmaceutical companies new revenue streams
Request For Free Sample of This report : http://www.acutemarketreports.com/request-free-sample/35528
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (INDIA): +91 7755981103